Ok we hear you loud and clear! I need a dumpster is often the first sentence we hear out of a customers mouth when they call our Indianapolis office!
Let’s take a look at these 5 questions to ask yourself in regards to needing a dumpster for your home or commercial needs in the greater Indianapolis area.
1. What type of material will I be getting rid of? Household items, construction debris, shingles or something else?
2. How long do I need the dumpster for? Will this be a weekend project, do I need the dumpster for a day or will I need the dumpster for a whole week?
3. Where will I place the dumpster? In the driveway, the front yard, behind the house or through the alley?
4. How soon can I get the dumpster? Planning ahead is always ideal but sometimes an emergency arises. Most times we offer same day delivery of a dumpster but 24 hours notice is ideal when ordering a dumpster.
5. What cant go in the dumpster? The answer to this is pretty simple, anything hazardous, from tires, to paint to gas and oil. We invite you to take a look at past blogs, which show hazardous materials that aren’t allowed in the dumpsters.http://blog.indianapolisdumpsterrental.net/2015/02/where-can-i-properly-dispose-of.html
Going over these 5 questions will help in your decision process when needing a dumpster rental in the greater Indianapolis area. Our professionally trained staff is always available for any other questions you may have, feel free to give us a call at 317-590-1973 to order your next dumpster!